Saturday, March 13, 2010

8 Months!!!

Happy 8 months Carter!

Carter is starting to get very mobile, making it difficult to find time to update his blog (in addition to being back to work with a long commute). He's been doing a lot of rolling all over the place, most of this month. He can get wherever he wants to go, and no longer stays on a blanket. He loves to sit up, and can ALMOST do so unassisted, but I need to stay close or else he'll do a face plant!

On Thursday, March 11th, Carter starting "army crawling". He pulls himself along with his arms, dragging his legs behind him. Now he can get everywhere even faster, and I bet he'll be crawling soon! Check out the video:




Due to all this moving around, and that he's cut back on eating this past month (we think he may be starting the teething process), he's barely put on any weight. He's now at 14lbs and 25.5 inches. When he eats, he's really enjoyed his new foods such as mango, banana, and pears. He likes chewing on raw carrots too!

I almost forgot to add, that our first experience with the new pediatrician was a success! To start with, Carter slept almost the entire way there, and back home. Thank goodness since it was my first long-distance solo trip with him. Dr. Kaplan (at Penfield Pediatrics) was very thorough, and the office staff is VERY accommodating. He had his 6 months shots (at 7 months) and also his first flu shot. We go back next Saturday for his follow-up flu shot (yes, Saturday, they made a special exception so that I could get him there without taking a day off work).

.
Happy Birthday Papa!


Got my arm out of the swaddle so I could sleep on my tummy!









Hey dad, I need some hair gel!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.