Lately he has been getting much better at entertaining himself for a little while in the pack 'n play. It's helpful to use the pack 'n play to contain him, because he sure is getting fast at that army crawl! He gets up on his hands and knees a lot too, but crashes to his tummy before he moves anywhere. I bet it won't be long! He is also sitting up like a pro - though if he starts to topple over, he still doesn't catch himself a lot of the time.
As always, Carter loves to stand and "run" across the room, holding onto someone's hands. He also has started to try climbing on EVERYTHING - from the ground, or when he's being held. He jumps in his exersaucer so much that it tires ME out just watching him!
Carter is getting to be a pro at eating his puffs (baby cereal), and I'm starting to work with him on some baby sign, like "more" and "Mom" (though I expect it'll be awhile 'til he actually uses it).
Carter also went on his first John Deere tractor ride with Papa last week. I REALLY want to take him on a bike ride, but it's not recommended until 1 year old, and his head is still at least 3cm too small for the smallest bike helmet. So my next goal is to set up the baby swing outside! He LOVES the fresh air and sleeps so much better after he's been outside for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment