Carter is beginning to get back to his 3 hour eating/sleeping schedule (with a few "snacks" in between) - but he definitely seems to have his nights and days mixed up, and also seems to have some "mommy attachment". Even if he is sound asleep, Carter wants to be held by mommy. If I put him down - he wakes up. However, if Papa, or someone else is holding him and he falls asleep - he can be put down for awhile without any problems!
This isn't a huge problem except during the night. For the last 2 nights he's hardly slept at all unless I'm holding him (which means no sleep for me!) Finally last night I slept for about 1.5-2hrs in the recliner because I could cuddle with Carter at the same time. Luckily at 8:30am he was sound asleep so I passed him off to Papa so that I could nap for 2 hours. Mike certainly does what he can to help, but I try not to make him get up too much during the night since he needs rest for work.
Besides the lack of sleep (which was expected) - we are simply LOVING life with our little guy!
(pics to be added later)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment