Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Survived!

Last night was the first time being away from Carter for an EXTENDED period of time (more than an hour or two running errands). Mike and I were in Rochester for Amy & Wil's wedding - so Grandma & Papa babysat...for 13 hours!

Of course I knew Carter would be just fine. Apparently all he did was eat and sleep, so after I got home and fed him at 1am, he wouldn't sleep until 4am! But I couldn't even be upset because he was just laying there with his big eyes WIDE open, not crying or fussing at all. I would have absolutely loved it if I weren't so tired myself. Thankfully, after he finally fell asleep at 4am, he slept until 9:30am!

Carter is also outgrowing his preemie clothes, but the "Newborn" clothes are still HUGE on him! The best fit are Childrens Place "Up to 7lbs" - I'm so glad we bought those when they were on sale. I'm sure VERY soon I'll be talking about how he's outgrowing the newborns!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.