1 month
Almost 4 months!!
Carter has been doing very well lately! He sleeps 6-11 hours straight in his crib every night, which means mommy and daddy are much more rested. Now we are just working on naps. He still seems to wake up every time we lay him down, though it's gotten a little better since I started swaddling him for his naps. The only problem is, he likes to take his longest nap from about 5-7pm (I've had to wake him up at 7pm few times!) then he goes down for the night between 8:30-10pm.
Joshua & Justin really enjoy helping to take care of Carter - feeding him and making silly faces to make him laugh! Oh yeah, and Carter rolled back to belly the other day! I put him down on his blanket (on his back) and left the room for about 30 seconds to help Justin. When I came back - he was on his belly!!! After that he kept going back to side, but not to the belly again yet, though he is getting better/faster at belly to back. During the night he scoots all around his crib. I start him in the middle near the "top"...and by morning he is often either turned 90 degrees, or all the way down in the bottom corner!
Joshua & Justin really enjoy helping to take care of Carter - feeding him and making silly faces to make him laugh! Oh yeah, and Carter rolled back to belly the other day! I put him down on his blanket (on his back) and left the room for about 30 seconds to help Justin. When I came back - he was on his belly!!! After that he kept going back to side, but not to the belly again yet, though he is getting better/faster at belly to back. During the night he scoots all around his crib. I start him in the middle near the "top"...and by morning he is often either turned 90 degrees, or all the way down in the bottom corner!
Carter's favorite toy (okay, the ONLY toy he will really play with) is the "O-Ball". It is really easy for him to grab, and he tries to get it up to his mouth to chew on. Just watch out - he throws it across the room pretty good too and likes to kick it with his feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment