Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Preview

Yesterday I took Carter's Christmas pictures. I got some really cute ones! Unfortunately, I can't show them to you because then it wouldn't be a surprise! Okay okay, here are a few just to preview....



On another note, I don't think I ever updated after Carter's 4 month check-up last week. Overall he's doing GREAT! He's 10lbs 4oz and 23.5 inches long with a head circumference of 39.5cm. He's still not on the charts yet for his actual age - and at the very low end of the charts for his adjusted age...but growing great on his own curve. The doctor is very pleased. He also told me that I could start solids anytime now but Carter isn't even 3 months adjusted, and nowhere near the 14lb weight they suggest for starting solids. He also only eats 20-24oz per day, much under the limit of 34oz. So sorry Carter, no peas for you this Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.