Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Request

Sorry - no pictures today. We took a bunch more Christmas photos, but I can't share them yet. Please continue reading anyways!

With the holidays quickly approaching, Mike, Carter & I are looking forward to seeing all of our family and friends (especially since we haven't seen some of you since Carter's arrival!). However, we still have to be extremely cautious about sickness and germs.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you have any sort of illness AT ALL (i.e. a cold, but not sick enough to stay home from holiday gatherings) and are planning to attend a gathering that we are also supposed to attend, let us know so that we do not bring Carter. We certainly do not want to interfere with anyone else's holiday plans, and as much as we want to see everyone, his health is most important right now. Getting him through this first cold/flu season without any major illnesses is our top priority. Unfortunately, if that means spending the holidays with just our own little "family", we are prepared to do so.

I really wish I could tie a bottle of Purell around his neck...but due to his new LOVE of chewing on his hands, and everything else he can get his hands on, I can't do that...(not to mention that he's a baby so I wouldn't tie anything around his neck)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.