Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thank You & Rolling

Thanks everyone for your responses! I'm glad to see people still check this blog (I wasn't sure since I post many pictures on FaceBook also). I will try to stay more ontop of things, which may not be hard since Carter seems to be doing more and more every single day!

Although Carter has been able to roll for awhile now...he was doing so very inconsistently. That is...until yesterday! For the past few weeks he has been "scooting" himself in circles to turn himself on the blanket to face whichever direction he wants (often the TV!). Well yesterday he started rolling from back to belly over and over again. He would roll...then scream because he didn't like being on his belly. I would turn him over (he knows how to roll belly to back...he just wasn't doing it)....and right back to his belly he would go!

Then today, I laid him down in the middle of his blanket and walked into the kitchen for a minute. I came back in, and he was about a foot OFF the blanket. He had "log-rolled" several times to get there. I guess this is the end of leaving him on the floor or bed while I run to the bathroom, etc.

We also now have to strap him into his highchair, bouncy seat, etc. as he is getting good at scooting and throwing himself out of these items (hasn't succeeded yet, but too close for comfort!). More pictures to come very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.