October is upon us, along with the chilly weather and the start of the cold/flu season! In fact, we've already seen many illnesses (croup, colds, strep throat, etc.) amongst the family here and in Rochester. Unfortunately, Carter's application for the RSV Synagis shots was denied. Another ARGH to my insurance company! Most companies will cover babies who are under 6 months at the start of the season (November 1st)...mine will only cover babies up to 3 months. And Carter will be 3 months, 2 weeks! I'm working with the doctor to appeal the insurance company's decision, but I'm not sure how much hope I have!
Carter has started to get into a "habit" of not wanting to sleep unless he is being held. This goes for naps as well as sleeping at night - which means mommy and daddy don't get much sleep. *Knock on wood* he did fall asleep laying in his crib watching his musical crib toy this afternoon...maybe we can try that again tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment