Monday, July 27, 2009

2 Weeks and Wide Awake

That would be Carter...not me! But he's eating great! They fed him 31ml at 3am...then since he was so awake and alert they gave him another bottle at 9am and he finished all 37ml! I fed him at noon and he seemed very unsettled (and still awake) after that. Turns out he had such a messy diaper, though even after it was changed he wouldn't sleep. So I just sat there and held him for a looong time. He finally fell asleep about 1/2 hour before physical therapy. Poor little guy was so tuckered out for the rest of the day. Oh, and they ordered his vision test...just one of the necessary things before going home. I decided to go home early myself to catch up on some much needed rest as I was practically falling asleep holding him all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.